James O’Keefe Releases Statement On Being Removed From Project Veritas, Hints At Future Plans

Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe released a lengthy video Monday afternoon explaining his version of the events that led to him being removed from the company this week.

In a 45-minute video, O’Keefe explained that he had been stripped from his authority as CEO of the company and removed from the board of directors.

O’Keefe said he had no idea why this was happening all of the sudden and said that he thought that he could learn to be more compassionate and warm towards those he works with since he is a very goal-oriented leader.

“I have extremely high standards, and somewhat disorganized,” he said. “I haven’t always been the most compassionate leader and that is admittedly a fault of mine. Something I need to work on.”

O’Keefe said that the only thing that had changed over the last few weeks was the recent release of undercover sting videos showing a Pfizer employee making claims about things that were happening inside the pharmaceutical company.

“The only thing that has changed is that we broke the biggest story in our organization’s history,” he said. “You know that one I’m talking about? Pfizer. The last week of January with 50 million views, that like broke the record by like 10x. Our video became a global phenomenon. It was about Pfizer, and one of the directors discussing mutating the virus, our confrontation video where he locked me in a pizza restaurant with you and you and he smashed the equipment and called the police. That became a phenomenon and was riveting television for audiences glued to their screens.”

O’Keefe then documented a series of events that unfolded rapidly within the company that involved a pressure campaign from some individuals attempting to get him to step down.

He said that the crux of the conflict appears to be “a conflict of visions” about certain aspects of how the company was being run.

O’Keefe said that the company was making their decision based off of alleged financial issues, including O’Keefe’s alleged use of black car services, charter flights, and other company expenses that O’Keefe said were being misrepresented.

O’Keefe then appeared to hint at his future, saying that he was not done with his work, even if it does not involve Project Veritas.

“Our mission continues on. I’m not done,” he said. “The mission will perhaps take on a new name.”

WATCH:

Since it’s already out there, here are my heartfelt remarks to my staff this morning.

I need to make clear I have not resigned from the company, Project Veritas, I founded 13 years ago. I was stripped of my position as CEO and Chairman.

I came to the PV pic.twitter.com/NwHivwR1EMhttps://t.co/X1lKCnwuif

— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) February 21, 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Generated by Feedzy