Nick Sandmann Calls On Musk To Release Documents On Threats Twitter ‘Allowed’ To Be Made Against Him

Nick Sandmann, the former Covington Catholic High School student who gained national attention after the mainstream media lied about an interaction that he had with a Native American man in 2019, responded to Twitter CEO Elon Musk releasing internal company documents about how the social media platform was previously engaged in censorship by asking him to look into the threats that were allowed against him on the platform.

Sandmann was the focal point of a media firestorm in January 2019 when he stood in front of Native American activist Nathan Phillips and smiled as he wore a “Make America Great Again” hat. Sandmann faced repeated smears and vile attacks in the media over the incident and several news organizations were forced to settle lawsuits with him as a result.

Sandmann highlighted something he posted a couple of years ago that showed a verified accounts on the platform making threats against him and his classmates.

“As I’m watching this all play out, I’m wondering if @elonmusk has any hidden twitter files relating to what went on here,” Sandmann said. “Let’s be clear: under the watch of @vijaya they allowed these illegal threats when I was 16 years old.”

As I’m watching this all play out, I’m wondering if @elonmusk has any hidden twitter files relating to what went on here. Let’s be clear: under the watch of @vijaya they allowed these illegal threats when I was 16 years old. https://t.co/j2bWEvpGsI

— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) December 4, 2022

“We never sued twitter for the section 230 complications,” he added. “That doesn’t mean I’ve given up uncovering the truth of what really went on.”

Musk released the information Friday evening through journalist Matt Taibbi. The documents showed that the platform was working in conjunction with then-Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden’s team, removing tweets that team Biden wanted deleted.

Musk said that he decided to release the information because it was “necessary to restore public trust” in the platform after it censored the New York Post’s bombshell report about Hunter Biden’s laptop just weeks before the 2020 presidential election.

Musk told the paparazzi that he would no longer sign autographs after he landed in at Dulles International Airport Saturday night, TMZ reported.

“I want to be clear, I’m not doing any more signings ever again,” Musk said as he was surrounded by security guards.

The news comes after Musk said during a chat on Twitter Spaces Saturday afternoon that the risk to his security has increased in recent months.

Musk told listeners that he would “definitely” not “be doing any open-air car parades, let me put it that way,” Musk said. “Frankly the risk of something bad happening to me, or even literally being shot, is quite significant.”

“It’s not that hard to kill somebody if you wanted to, so hopefully they don’t, and fate smiles upon the situation with me and it does not happen,” he added. “There’s definitely some risk there.”

Related: Twitter May Have Interfered In Recent Major Foreign Election, Elon Musk Says

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Generated by Feedzy