‘One Whopper Every 30 Seconds’: Piers Morgan Says ‘We’re Up To 5 Lies So Far’ In ‘Harry And Meghan’ Trailers

TV host Piers Morgan claims “we’re up to 5 lies so far” in the trailers promoting  Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s upcoming Netflix docuseries, “Harry and Meghan.”

On Tuesday, the 57-year-old British broadcaster tweeted a headline from The Sun to his 8.2 million followers that read, “Sussex, Lies and Video Tape: Image of press hounding Meg is really media at Katie Price court.”

“We’re now up to 5 lies so far, and that’s just from the two trailers.. works out around one whopper every 30 seconds,” Morgan wrote. “Princess Pinocchio is excelling herself!”

We’re now up to 5 lies so far, and that’s just from the two trailers.. works out around one whopper every 30 seconds. Princess Pinocchio is excelling herself! pic.twitter.com/ZtT1E9TZI3

— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) December 6, 2022

Morgan references a series of images in the trailers that suggest paparazzi constantly harassed and endangered the couple.

TIRED OF THE LEGACY MEDIA’S BIAS CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE AND OBSCURING THE TRUTH? JOIN US AND SAVE 30%.

According to The Sun, at “least four images” in the trailers were taken out of context, while another was “selectively edited.” The outlet reported the following:

USES footage of journalists waiting outside court for Katie Price last year to illustrate the media frenzy around the couple.
GIVES the impression a lone snapper covertly photographed Harry, Meghan and son Archie inside a private home — when it was pre-agreed coverage of a visit to Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
SHOWS cameras round a limo before the trailer cuts to tearful Meghan — when the passenger was in fact [former President] Donald Trump’s ex-lawyer [Michael Cohen].
COMES after the first trailer showed a press pack at a Harry Potter film premiere years before the couple had met.

Morgan tweeted out several posts that backed up the outlet’s findings.

Photo used in Harry and Meghan’s Netflix trailer to show paparazzi hounding them ACTUALLY showed invited photographers at a Harry Potter film premiere https://t.co/LPVYbafLUR

— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) December 5, 2022

👇 https://t.co/wzO8Syhjfe

— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) December 6, 2022

Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, even responded to the reports, tweeting, “I have more than enough to deal with without having to contend with this too!”

Seriously…I have more than enough to deal with without having to contend with this too! ⁦@Netflix⁩ ⁩ Accused of Using ⁦@MichaelCohen212⁩ Footage to Show #MeghanMarkle, #PrinceHarry Being Stalked by Paparazzi in Docuseries Trailer. https://t.co/6rBkRdBGxz

— Michael Cohen (@MichaelCohen212) December 5, 2022

On Monday, the Daily Express tweeted a clip that the outlet said proved an image used in the latest trailer was not presented in proper context and was actually from a “Harry Potter” movie premiere.

“This snap features photographers clamoring to take pictures-suggesting they were taking images of the couple,” the outlet tweeted. “However, the image was actually taken at the premiere of ‘Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part Two’ in 2011.”

Prince Harry did not meet Markle until 2016.

Netflix has yet to respond to requests for comment.

Related: ‘D*ckhead’: Piers Morgan Goes On Epic Rant Against Prince Harry Ahead Of Release Of Royal’s Memoir, ‘Playing The Victim’ And More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Generated by Feedzy